INFORMATION NOTICE ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (ART.13 EU REGULATION 2016/679)
The Company BELTRAMI LINEN srl ], with registered office in Cene TAX ID and VAT NR 03494300167 (later Owner), Data Controller, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), that your personal data will be processed in as follows:
1. Object of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal data that you (as the data subject) communicate (for example, name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment references, hereinafter called “personal data” or “data”) at the sign off of the contractual relationship.
2. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Your personal data is processed:
A) without your express consent (art. 6.1 lett. B), c) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- to conclude commercial relations for the assignment of activities / work / services to the data subject;
- to fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- to fulfill the obligations provided by law, by a regulation, by the EU Community legislation or by an order of the Authority (as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering).
B) only with your specific consent (Article 6.1 letter a) GDPR), for marketing purposes and in particular:
- send you via e-mail, mail and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller;
- to send you via e-mail, mail and / or text message and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications by third parties (e.g. business partners, insurance companies).
The Data Controller informs you that if you are already a customer, it will be able to send you marketing communications related to goods or services you previously bought, unless you object (as provided by art.130 of Italian Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods and storage period
Personal data processing is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n.2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, modification, use, communication, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, deletion or destruction. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 20 years from the contract termination for contractual purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in point 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees, collaborators of the Data Controller;
- to professional firms, consultants, providers of installation services, assistance and maintenance of IT and telematic systems and systems, system administrators, who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller in their quality of data processors;
- to public authorities and administrations;
- to credit and financial institutions, insurance companies.
5. Data communication
Without the need for an express consent (art. 6.1 lett. B) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is required by law.
These subjects will process your personal data in quality of independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
In general, personal data will not be transferred or stored in a third country outside the European Economic Area.
Some data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, if this is necessary for the contractual relationship management. In this case, data recipients will be subject to protectuion and security obligations equal to those guaranteed by the Data Controller. In any case, only the data necessary to achieve the above purposes will be communicated and only under provision of appropriate safeguards (e.g. standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission).
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A) is mandatory.
In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services referred to in point 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.B) is instead optional.
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided (withdrawing consent); in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the services offered by the Data Controller.
8. Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 GDPR if and as applicable.
9. Mode of exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- a letter to Vicolo degli Alpini 5, Cene, 24020
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a pec at email@example.com
10. Owner, managers and appointees
The Data Controller is BELTRAMI LINEN srl with head office Cene. The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller and can be viewed at your request.